Okay, so am trucking along. Think I have figured out the challenge i had with D and A. The key was that she initiated and thus made a bid to frame it a certain way. Need to make sure I talk bout it as a tacit thing!
Okay, am feeling good. THen realize need to talk about the interview data too. then will need to talk about the contributions to the ways of framing so as to be able to talk about the shifts.
and then I need to do this for the two episodes of J1. sheesh! on the plus side advisor 2 thinks I don't need to do J2 but it seems silly not to do J2 if I did J1 already but it would be nice to not have to do another one. Have a feeling that I will be asked to do J2 just because folks will find it odd.
So, need to construct a good reason to include J2 at all but to not do chapter 5 and6 analysis of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment